Academy for Modding Excellence
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Forum    Help    Search    Login    Register  
News : MEMBERS WANTED!

Players & Builders of NWN & NWN2 needed to join the AME panel
October 15, 2019, 06:04:01 AM
+  Academy for Modding Excellence
|-+  Academy of Modding Excellence Public Forums
| |-+  Golden Dragon Awards Discussion Forum
| | |-+  NWN2 awards
Advanced search
Pages 1 Go Down
Author
Topic: NWN2 awards  (Read 4018 times)
« on: January 16, 2008, 02:16:13 AM »
Wyrin Offline
Golden Dragon Winner
Cracked Dragon Egg

Hey guys

Like the new site.

I just noticed that on the vault, the on the list of NWN2 modules, some modules already have tags for Golden Dragon Awards. I'd seen the NWN1 winners announced - does this reflect NWN2 nominations..? Undecided Smiley

Reply #1
« on: January 16, 2008, 02:47:27 AM »
Andarian Offline
AME Chairman and Site Admin
Administrator
Platinum Dragon

I just noticed that on the vault, the on the list of NWN2 modules, some modules already have tags for Golden Dragon Awards. I'd seen the NWN1 winners announced - does this reflect NWN2 nominations..? Undecided Smiley

Hi Wyrin,

Welcome to the site! NWN2 is still a new game (just slightly over a year old), so we're just getting started on our first cycle of NWN2 awards now. They'll cover the everything submitted for NWN2 up to the end of 2007. The tags you're seeing are for the first awards cycle that we did last year, for NWN1 content submitted in 2006.

EDIT: You're probably asking, though, because you saw "Golden Dragon" tags on the page you linked. There must be something wrong with the Vault tagging system, because most of those are just wrong. I'll let QSW know about it. Hugie's the only one with a tag there that's actually won a GD, and it was for an NWN1 module last year.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 02:58:41 AM by Andarian » Logged

Reply #2
« on: January 16, 2008, 03:01:09 AM »
Wyrin Offline
Golden Dragon Winner
Cracked Dragon Egg

Yeah it did seem strange the tags were for the 2006 awards on NWN2 mods... (and one of the mine... wondered if I'd missed anything...)

Oh, well, easy come, easy go  Wink

Reply #3
« on: January 16, 2008, 05:46:30 AM »
Alex Hugon Offline
Golden Dragon Winner
Hatchling

Heh, that's weird!  I *did* notice that the NWN2 Reviewers' Awards for Moonshadows and MotB weren't showing up on the top rated list (only HoF tags were showing up under the awards category), so this is a pretty recent development.  I'm sure Maximus/QSW'll sort it out. Smiley

Alex "Hugie" Hugon
Writer, Ossian Studios
Moonshadows (NWN2: HoF, Reviewers Award, 2007 Silver Award, 2007 Golden Dragon: Best Action)

Reply #4
« on: January 16, 2008, 07:32:27 AM »
Qkrch Offline
Former Members
Copper Dragon

Talked with Maximus and has been fixed :=)

Reply #5
« on: January 16, 2008, 07:58:57 AM »
BenWH Offline
Inactive Member
Gold-tinted Silver Dragon

Yes, I asked Maximus to add the tags to the top rated lists a couple of days ago. You're seeing the teething troubles...

B G P Hughes
NWN and NWN2 works: Click Here

Wyvern Crown of Cormyr

Print  Pages 1 Go Up
« previous next »
Jump to: