Academy for Modding Excellence
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Forum    Help    Search    Login    Register  
News : MEMBERS WANTED!

Players & Builders of NWN & NWN2 needed to join the AME panel
June 17, 2019, 04:43:56 PM
+  Academy for Modding Excellence
|-+  Academy of Modding Excellence Public Forums
| |-+  Academy for Modding Excellence News
| | |-+  New Leadership in the AME
Advanced search
Pages 1 Go Down
Author
Topic: New Leadership in the AME  (Read 4004 times)
« on: December 22, 2009, 12:14:15 PM »
Tybae Offline
AME Whippinig Boy
Administrator
Platinum Dragon
Devourer of Worlds, Lover of Kittens Posts: 2010

Due to his own modding aspirations and personal aspirations, Andarian has decided to step down as AME Chairman.  He will stay on as a member and advisor for Dragon Age, which we do plan on covering in the future.  We wish him well and thank him for his excellent service to the AME and the NWN community as AME Chairman.

I am pleased to announce that I have been elected by my peers to fill the role of Chairman.  I intend to attempt to continue the honor of being Chairman of the AME and to continue helping the AME recognize the excellent members of the community who offer their works for all of our enjoyment. 

I live by the motto:  "Safety 3rd"

Reply #1
« on: December 22, 2009, 02:55:20 PM »
Andarian Offline
AME Chairman and Site Admin
Administrator
Platinum Dragon

Due to his own modding aspirations and personal aspirations, Andarian has decided to step down as AME Chairman.  He will stay on as a member and advisor for Dragon Age, which we do plan on covering in the future.  We wish him well and thank him for his excellent service to the AME and the NWN community as AME Chairman.

I am pleased to announce that I have been elected by my peers to fill the role of Chairman.  I intend to attempt to continue the honor of being Chairman of the AME and to continue helping the AME recognize the excellent members of the community who offer their works for all of our enjoyment.

I would like to express my thanks to Tybae for his kind words, and my best wishes for him as the new AME Chairman.

I will be posting a formal announcement regarding the change of AME leadership and my reasons for stepping down as Chairman this evening on the AME home page.

Reply #2
« on: December 22, 2009, 02:59:29 PM »
Lore of Old Offline
Bronze Dragon
High ELVEN Mage - and Lord of Destiny and Fate. Posts: 334

Seconded. Thanks for all the work Andarian! Smiley

And men created God at their image and likelihood.

The portuguese NWN1 Wiki.

Reply #3
« on: December 23, 2009, 07:58:43 AM »
kookoo Offline
Public Forum Moderator
Brass Dragon
My Brass Dragon has Brass Balls Posts: 146

congratulations Tybae.  I am sorry to hear that Andarian is aspirated.  Cheesy

"Saving the world is hard, saving yourself is even harder.

496620796f752063616e207265616420746869732c20796f75206172652061206765656b2e

Reply #4
« on: December 24, 2009, 06:32:45 AM »
Andarian Offline
AME Chairman and Site Admin
Administrator
Platinum Dragon

I've posted an article on the AME Home page about Tybae's election as the new AME Chairman, and my reasons for stepping down. Here's the gist:

Although I will be remaining as a member of the AME with a minimal workload, I also have a set of very ambitious plans that I need to start focusing more of my time and energy on during the coming year. Among them are a serious return to my modding and writing work, and to development of my Sanctum of the Archmage Saga. That will involve finishing the current part (The Miracle Worker) in NWN, as well as developing the final part (The Alliance) in Dragon Age. I’m in the process of forming a modding team to undertake those projects, so it’ll be a lot of work and I’m taking it very seriously.

I officially handed over the Chair to Tybae on Tuesday morning. Again, congratulations and good luck to him!

Andarian

Reply #5
« on: December 25, 2009, 12:27:36 AM »
laisee Offline
AME member
Copper Dragon

10,000 years to the new Chairman... oops... that was old Cultural Revolution stuff...dates me....   

Seriously, Thank you for taking this on Tybae, and thank you Andarian for all the hard work of keeping us formian workers in line Wink

NWN single player mod player for over 5 years

Reply #6
« on: December 26, 2009, 03:17:08 AM »
BenWH Offline
Inactive Member
Gold-tinted Silver Dragon

Good luck Ty - I have every confidence in you. As always if you can't find materials or need help with access. site updating or what have you, let me know.

Thanks also to Andarian for a sterling job completing all the award cycles this year - I'm prety certain that if you hadn't stepped up, we'd have stalled, so the organisation owes a lot to you.

B G P Hughes
NWN and NWN2 works: Click Here

Wyvern Crown of Cormyr

Print  Pages 1 Go Up
« previous next »
Jump to: