Academy for Modding Excellence
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Forum    Help    Search    Login    Register  
News : MEMBERS WANTED!

Players & Builders of NWN & NWN2 needed to join the AME panel
October 15, 2019, 05:33:15 AM
+  Academy for Modding Excellence
|-+  Academy of Modding Excellence Public Forums
| |-+  Golden Dragon Awards Discussion Forum
| | |-+  NWN1 2008 Golden Dragon Award Winner IRC Chat
Advanced search
Pages 1 Go Down
Author
Sticky Topic Topic: NWN1 2008 Golden Dragon Award Winner IRC Chat  (Read 3706 times)
« on: June 10, 2009, 11:08:08 AM »
Tybae Offline
AME Whippinig Boy
Administrator
Platinum Dragon
Devourer of Worlds, Lover of Kittens Posts: 2010

It is that time of year again when we hold IRC chats with the winners of the 2008 Golden Dragon Awards.  The IRC chat will be held on Saturday June 27th at 9am Pacific Daylight Time (UTC-8), that's BST 17:00.  The IRC server is irc.nwn2source.net in the room #AME_Discussion.  We will be asking questions of the winners and showcasing them during the chat.  It will last approximately an hour to an hour and a half.  You will need some kind of IRC client to attend the chat.  You can use mIRC, Hydra IRC, Chatzilla (an add on for Mozilla), or any other IRC client. 

We hope to see you there!

I live by the motto:  "Safety 3rd"

Reply #1
« on: June 21, 2009, 06:16:12 AM »
Fester Pot Offline
Golden Dragon Winner
Dragon Egg

Got a list of folks who will be attending?

FP!

Reply #2
« on: June 28, 2009, 07:31:13 AM »
Fester Pot Offline
Golden Dragon Winner
Dragon Egg

Sorry, I said I was going to be there but I forgot. Hope there was a decent turn out.

FP!

Reply #3
« on: July 07, 2009, 01:31:08 PM »
Tybae Offline
AME Whippinig Boy
Administrator
Platinum Dragon

Sorry, I said I was going to be there but I forgot. Hope there was a decent turn out.

FP!

Not really, but that was mostly my fault for not following up.  I took a bit of a hiatus due to RL issues.  Bad timing.  On top of that, I got a really nasty virus on my computer that made my Avast Anti-Virus think that all help and system files were viruses.  I had to reinstall my machine, couldn't back it up and lost the chatlog.  Sad  If any of the winners are lurking, please PM me with some kind of statement as to how you felt about winning the GDA, thanks, shameless plugs, or anything else you want to say and I'll start a new thread with the statements.

Reply #4
« on: November 08, 2009, 02:39:44 PM »
D.Teatt Offline
Dragon Egg

I never knew how IRC things worked >,< and is it only writing or, can some please explain in detials ? sorry

Reply #5
« on: November 11, 2009, 12:34:19 PM »
Tybae Offline
AME Whippinig Boy
Administrator
Platinum Dragon

I never knew how IRC things worked >,< and is it only writing or, can some please explain in detials ? sorry

It's kind of like Windows Live Messenger, but everyone in the room can see what you're typing, and yes text only.

Print  Pages 1 Go Up
« previous next »
Jump to: