Academy for Modding Excellence
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Forum    Help    Search    Login    Register  
News : MEMBERS WANTED!

Players & Builders of NWN & NWN2 needed to join the AME panel
June 19, 2019, 07:51:35 AM
+  Academy for Modding Excellence
|-+  Academy of Modding Excellence Public Forums
| |-+  Golden Dragon Awards Discussion Forum
| | |-+  NWN/AME Podcast organization
Advanced search
Pages 1 Go Down
Author
Topic: NWN/AME Podcast organization  (Read 2670 times)
« on: July 06, 2009, 09:18:13 AM »
Skunkeen Offline
NWNPodcast
Hatchling

Hiya folks

Well it is that time again to try to organize with AME and their winners for a Interview with the NWN Podcast. Is there anyway to update last years forum maybe delete it so things are new and fresh and only transfer a few posted notes we made last year to a new and clean forum topic to focus on this years winners please?

Reply #1
« on: July 12, 2009, 10:52:40 AM »
Andarian Offline
AME Chairman and Site Admin
Administrator
Platinum Dragon

Hiya folks

Well it is that time again to try to organize with AME and their winners for a Interview with the NWN Podcast. Is there anyway to update last years forum maybe delete it so things are new and fresh and only transfer a few posted notes we made last year to a new and clean forum topic to focus on this years winners please?

Hi Skunk,

Sorry for the delay in responding -- I've been very busy recently and was out of town last week. I'll try to make time to set the forums up for you for this.

Tony

Reply #2
« on: July 13, 2009, 02:38:26 PM »
Tybae Offline
AME Whippinig Boy
Administrator
Platinum Dragon
Devourer of Worlds, Lover of Kittens Posts: 2010

Hiya folks

Hi Skunk,

Sorry for the delay in responding -- I've been very busy recently and was out of town last week. I'll try to make time to set the forums up for you for this.

Tony

I was kinda thinking we'd wait until the NWN2 awards are over and we've moved to a new site. 

I live by the motto:  "Safety 3rd"

Print  Pages 1 Go Up
« previous next »
Jump to: