Academy for Modding Excellence
December 08, 2021, 11:56:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: MEMBERS WANTED!

Players & Builders of NWN & NWN2 needed to join the AME panel

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NWN/AME Podcast organization  (Read 4482 times)
Skunkeen
NWNPodcast
Hatchling

« on: July 06, 2009, 09:18:13 AM »

Hiya folks

Well it is that time again to try to organize with AME and their winners for a Interview with the NWN Podcast. Is there anyway to update last years forum maybe delete it so things are new and fresh and only transfer a few posted notes we made last year to a new and clean forum topic to focus on this years winners please?
Andarian
AME Chairman and Site Admin
Administrator
Platinum Dragon

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 10:52:40 AM »

Hiya folks

Well it is that time again to try to organize with AME and their winners for a Interview with the NWN Podcast. Is there anyway to update last years forum maybe delete it so things are new and fresh and only transfer a few posted notes we made last year to a new and clean forum topic to focus on this years winners please?

Hi Skunk,

Sorry for the delay in responding -- I've been very busy recently and was out of town last week. I'll try to make time to set the forums up for you for this.

Tony

Tybae
AME Whippinig Boy
Administrator
Platinum Dragon

Devourer of Worlds, Lover of Kittens

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 02:38:26 PM »

Hiya folks

Hi Skunk,

Sorry for the delay in responding -- I've been very busy recently and was out of town last week. I'll try to make time to set the forums up for you for this.

Tony

I was kinda thinking we'd wait until the NWN2 awards are over and we've moved to a new site. 

I live by the motto:  "Safety 3rd"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: