Academy for Modding Excellence
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Forum    Help    Search    Login    Register  
News : MEMBERS WANTED!

Players & Builders of NWN & NWN2 needed to join the AME panel
April 19, 2019, 08:24:24 PM
+  Academy for Modding Excellence
|-+  Academy of Modding Excellence Public Forums
| |-+  Academy for Modding Excellence News
| | |-+  A New AME Chairman and Vice-Chairman
Advanced search
Pages 1 Go Down
Author
Topic: A New AME Chairman and Vice-Chairman  (Read 1712 times)
« on: April 13, 2009, 07:26:51 PM »
Andarian Offline
AME Chairman and Site Admin
Administrator
Platinum Dragon

I am sorry to announce that Ben Wynniatt-Husey, who has led the AME since October of 2007, has decided to step down from his position as AME Chairman. Ben’s adept guidance was instrumental in helping the AME to realize its founding dream of honoring the talented builders of the NWN community with a serious set of awards. His tireless leadership and innovative ideas were a tremendous asset to our team, and I believe that I speak for all of our membership when I say that I would like to sincerely thank him for everything that he has done to make the Academy for Modding Excellence a success. Thanks, Ben!

Ben will be retaining his AME membership, and still participating in some of our work in this year’s awards cycle. After a call for volunteers and a vote, I’m pleased to announce that the AME membership has elected me (Andarian) to serve as the AME’s new Chairman, and Tybae to serve as our new Vice-Chairman.

I’ve noticed that we’ve had a fair amount of traffic to the site recently, which I hope indicates that people are starting to check it to see if we’re ready to make any announcements yet. We haven’t had time to update the front page recently, so I just want to let everyone know that we’re still working hard on our awards! We’re just finishing the nominations phase for the NWN1 awards now, and should be in a position to start announcing the finalists fairly soon. Our NWN2 nominations phase is still ongoing, and the NWN2 finalists will be announced a little later in the year. We’re also still actively recruiting new members for the NWN2 awards, so if you’d be interested in volunteering to help us, feel free to drop me a PM on our forums. 

Thanks for your attention, and good gaming!

Sincerely,

Andarian
Chairman, The Academy for Modding Excellence

Print  Pages 1 Go Up
« previous next »
Jump to: